Select a category:
1. General Information
a) Service Operator www.ceesoft.com Ceesoft CLP based in Krakow, 30-377, Cwiklowa 20c / 1 street, NIP 676-24-75-087, hereinafter referred to as the Operator.
b) Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered in forms information.
- By saving the cookies terminal devices (ie. "Cookies").
- By saving technical logs by web server hosting provider "1&1" - 1&1 Internet Limited Liability Company, office registered in Warsaw, 00-120, Złota 59 str.
2. The information in forms
a) The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
b) The service can save addition, the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
c) The data in this form are not shared with any third parties other than with the consent of the user.
d) The data provided in this form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
e) The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example, in order to process your request, service or business contact.
f) The data given in the forms can be forwarded to technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain names, web-enabled payment or other entities with whom the Service Operator is working in this field.
3. Information about the files cookies
b) Cookies (ie. "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
c) The entity placing the cookies and having access to them is the operator of the Site.
d) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
- Maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), through which user does not have on every page of the Service to retype your login and password;
- Determining the user profile in order to display it in materials tailored advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
e) Two basic types of cookies are used: "Session" (session cookies) and "Fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user terminal device until log out, leaving the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
f) Software for web browsing (web browser) usually default to store cookies allow the user terminal device. Site users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
h) Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and can also be used by the co-Service provider of advertisers and partners.
j) Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads adapted to the way in which you use the Service. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on the page.
k) In the field of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server Logs
a) Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the service and in order to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
b) browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition:
- Date of request,
- Time to send a reply,
- The name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol
- Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a shift to the Service by reference,
- Information about the user's browser,
- IP address information
may be recorded.
c) The above data are not associated with individual persons hand.
d) The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Dissemination of data
a) The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
b) identification data will be made available to a natural person off his consent.
c) An operator may be required to provide information collected through the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. File Management cookies - how, in practice, to express and retract consent?
a) If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance of the user's preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web
b) In order to manage the cookies settings, select from the list below your Internet browser / system and follow the instructions: